Litmor's return policy allows for products purchased directly from Litmor.com to be returned by the original purchaser during the initial twenty (20) day period from the date of shipment. We will refund the full purchase price.
In order to return your product under the return policy, please check that:
- You have purchased the product directly from Litmor.com
- You contact Litmor and begin the return process within 20 days from the original shipment date;
- The product is returned in the original Litmor packaging, with all materials included, and in new or as-new condition; and
- The packaging must be very well packed and protected by other packing material from you or your logistics service provider. You will be fully responsible for any product demand that happened in the transportation process.
- You strictly follow the Litmor return instructions as set out below.
The Litmor product DID number must first be obtained. We will only refund you the purchase price, shipping and handling are not refundable. You will be responsible for all the shipping fees when returning the product.
What you need to do if you want to return a product:
- Contact our Customer Support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to provide product DID number and your original invoice
- Return the product within 3 days after providing the DID number to our support team
Package the product in a way that will avoid damage in transit. All contents (brochures and wires) need to be included, and the product must be returned in its original Litmor packaging. After sending out the product, please send us the tracking number.
- Receive your refund or a repaired or replacement product
You may expect to see a credit to your account within 10-15 business days. Credit will be issued in the same manner as your original purchase payment.
Litmor retains the right to refuse delivery of such return or may return the unit to you at your expense and with no refund issued.
Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No restocking fee to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.